IYENGA YOGA RETREAT
29th -31st July 2021 Hosted by
BODY POETRY NATURE YOGA RETREAT
3rd -5th September 2021 Hosted by
SOFT YOGA PERTH
17th-20th September 2021 Hosted by
Soft Yoga Perth
ADVENTURE & LIFE COACH RETREAT
26th- 29th August & 11th -14th October 2021 Hosted by
SOUL YOGA PERTH
29th -31st November 2021 Hosted by
11th-14th Nov 2021 & 27th – 30th Jan 2022 Retreat Hosted by
We offer value-filled and flexible Venue Hire for Host practitioners and creatives. Our Venue is approved for 150 capacity. Non-residential hire includes;
– On-site Manager to help coordinate your event and assist with set up and pack down with your suppliers.
– Use of the grounds to perform retreat activities & take photos. Please view our Media Agreement.
– Freedom to choose your own tour and practitioner partners.
– Water station for the event duration.
– Use of communal spaces including our Treetop Yoga Studio, Practitioner room, Rustic shed, Glampers communal facilities and Amenities.
– Social media posts, newsletter inclusion and in-house promotion.
– Use of commercial kitchen, cool room & waste centre for set up, dining and pack down. (Additional charges apply for kitchen hire)
A venue hire fee is charged for any event held within the grounds, exclusively for up to 8 hours. Please discuss your needs with us.
Please view our Booking conditions
Accommodation & Venue Hire
We offer a mix of self-contained studio rooms and communal glamping sites. Our Retreat can accommodate up to 32 guests, twin share.
Residential Retreat packages include;
– Two weekend nights accommodation within our Studio Rooms for up to 12 participants.
– Hosts must meet our Organized Group criteria; offering at least 2 on-site classes per day, plus retreat facilitation to receive our discounted rates.
-Hosts are requested to provide accurate room allocation to avoid extra costs incurred by last minute room changes.
-Between September-May Retreat dates may not be booked exclusively, unless a minimum number of 12 participants is confirmed.
-All Venue spaces and facilities are included in the Retreat Package.
-We actively encourage Retreat Hosts to visit our venue and spend a night prior to your event. Your one night investment will be deducted from your Venue Hire, if you confirm your booking with us.
Total Studio Room weekend package price is $3300 including GST, for up 12.
– Additional nights are charged at $90 per person, per night, twin share. Single occupancy is not available within the Studios unless full tariff is met.
– Additional guest accommodation may be booked separately within our Glamping Village. Package pricing starts from $120 per person, per night, twin share or $150 per person, per night, single occupancy.
Total Retreat & Venue weekend package price is $4400 including GST, for up to 24 Twin/ $5000 including GST, for up to 32 Double.
We are happy to discuss all of your catering needs for your retreat event. You can choose from full or partial catering, throughout the year. Our kitchen may also be hired for cooking classes by approved suppliers.
We call on the services of several local specialty caterers. Package pricing starts from $65 per person, per day and includes breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus morning and afternoon T & C set-ups and access to our filtered water station. Please ask to view a sample menu.
You are also welcome to self-cater your retreat. Kitchen hire fees start from $75 /day for up to 6 hours use.
Treetop Treatment Room (20m2) $15 per hour (includes available equipment) or $75 per day (up to 6 hours)
Healing Tent (Available Sep – June) 5m bell set-up in nature $15 per hour or $75 per day (up to 6 hours)
Treetop Yoga Studio (60m2) $15 per hour (no. < 5) $25 per hour (no. > 5) (includes available equipment) or $75 per day (up to 6 hours)
The Rustic Shed (60m2) $15 per hour (no. < 5) (includes available furniture & facilities) or $75 per day (up to 6 hours)
All prices include GST. The casual hire of our facilities must not disrupt normal retreat opening hours and operations. We aim to offer our facilities to allow for accessibility to all guests, however the Treetop Yoga Studio is situated upstairs and, therefore is not suitable for young children and people with impaired sight and mobility.
Please enquire about our Professional Room & Venue Hire Agreement.
Please contact us for a tour of Margaret River Retreat.
Explore with us
With so many door to door adventures to explore, its difficult to list them all.
Please book direct with the Tour operator;
Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
Margaret River Eco Adventures
Margaret River Discovery Tours
Margaret River Exposed
Tipsy Tours and Transfers
Mr Mustang Hire
Cheers Winery Tours
Wine for Dudes
Ecotourism Certified Tours
Cape to Cape Explorer Tours
Margaret River Surf School
South West Eco Discoveries
Southern Fire Wellness
Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours Margaret River
Whale Watching Western Australia
Margaret River Regional Lighthouses
Margaret River Regional Caves
Forest Adventures South West
Right Foot Forward WA
Everybody’s Discovery Adventure
Experiences Available on-site
Swell Yoga Studio
The Mobile Observatory
MCA Mobile Massage by Marti (Male therapist)
Carla Arancibia – Acacia Mobile Massage & Yoga Practitioner – 0434129311
Ally Hately – Remedial Mobile Massage & Yoga Practitioner – 0413435644
Hiromi Yano – Reflexologist & Massage therapist – 0407772502